Target has reported its results for Q1 2019:
- Revenues totaled $17.4 billion, a 5.1% increase to last year's $16.5 billion
- Comps increased by 4.8%
- Traffic increased by 4.3%
- Digital sales increased by 42%
- Operating income totaled $1.135 billion
- Operating margin rate increased 20 basis points (bps)
- REDCard penetration decreased from 24.1% to 23.5%
Q2 Guidance: low- to mid- single digit comps.
Annual Guidance: maintained at low- to mid- single digit comps.
As of May 4, 2019, Target operated 1,851 stores.
Source: Source: Target PR