Shortly before its Investor Day today, CVS Health outlined its priorities for accelerating growth:
- Growing and differentiating CVS Health's businesses with a focus on driving engagement through personalization, winning in high-growth products and services and delivering new and innovative benefit designs and reimbursement models.
- Expanding HealthHUBs to build on the success of its pilot program in Houston, TX. The retailer will open additional HealthHUBs in Houston, Atlanta, Philadelpia/Southern New Jersey and Tampa this year, and plans to have 1,500 total HealthHUBs operating by the end of 2021.
- Taking advantage of the unmatched breadth of CVS Health's capabilities to introduce new products and services. CVS will optimize government programs and develop programs focused on chronic conditions like kidney disease.
- Building a robust technology infrastructure designed to support transformational initiatives. CVS will use this data to create a holistic view of each patient, and offer insights on how to develop a unique care program for this.
- Realizing cost savings by modernizing enterprise functions and efficiently integrating operations following the Aetna transaction.
Source: CVS PR