Innovate with the game changer
Event Start: 9 a.m.
Event Conclusion: 4 p.m.
Amazon is one of the fastest-growing U.S. retailers with $100 billion in sales. Even though Amazon’s business model is uncomfortable and less profitable for most CPG brands, we must follow our shopper. Winning with Amazon is quite challenging. After all, it is first and foremost an innovative technology company that makes money in more places than just item-at-a-price.
Join Kantar Retail as we focus on these key topics:
- The evolving Amazon Prime ecosystem and content: video, music, books, and more
- The supply-chain evolution as Amazon invests in own-capacity (planes, boats, sortation centers, and mini-warehouses for on-demand delivery) and fragments its channels
- The glide path to profitability at Amazon
- SNS, Pantry, Prime Now, and international growth
- Alexa and the evolving hardware devices designed to provide a seamless experience (that sometimes can involve shopping)
You’ll walk away from this Workshop with:
- Inspiration to help you manage your overall relationship with Amazon
- Details on the Amazon shopper, membership in life stage programs (Family, Student), and the Prime Effect on shopping within the Amazon context – and the impact across retail
- Knowledge of how to balance the work at the customer while exerting influence within your own organization
- An understanding of managing and tracking the business and price