Costco Reinvented: Shape Up or Ship Out
Event Start: 8:30 a.m.
Event Conclusion: 5 p.m.
By 2019, retailers that create unique value for shoppers will be larger in aggregate than Walmart in the U.S. Costco represents a strong and reliable growth opportunity. Yet its growth comes with new supplier demands and challenges driven by intensifying competition, emerging growth platforms, globalization, and macroeconomic pressures. At our Costco workshop, embrace the evolving strategy and nuances of the world’s third-largest retailer to secure and grow your business.
Join Kantar Retail to help you understand:
- The macro, shopper, and competitive landscape affecting Costco’s strategy and performance
- How Costco’s operational and logistical model plays a crucial role in ensuring profitability and driving globalization
- Costco’s innovation on newer but growing platforms like dot-com, services, and alternative formats – and the opportunities for supplier alignment
You’ll walk away from this Workshop with a clear understanding of:
- Costco’s financial and performance indicators, including a view to its future through 2020
- Best-in-class merchandising and innovation efforts, including a spotlight on health and wellness, with insights into how you can apply these practices to your own Costco items and programs
- How Costco’s basic model sets the retailer up for success and why your organization’s internal stakeholders need to lean in to club
Register today so you can apply your Costco Workshop learnings to help you win at the customer and on the pallet.
Fresh supplier insights from our revised Club Peer Vendor Benchmarking Survey
Small business shopper insights from our NEW series of Small Business Surveys