Bringing meaningful solutions to a consolidated world
Event Start: 9 a.m.
Event Conclusion: 4 p.m.
By 2025, U.S. healthcare costs are projected to rise to 25% of GDP, or $12 trillion. Do you know what retail channel shoppers will turn to for low-cost health solutions? As consumers drive the future of retail health & wellness, U.S. drugstores have answered the call through strategic changes, becoming the destination for health and beauty.
Join Kantar Retail to help you understand:
- The growth drivers for CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid over the
next five years
- Major themes from the 2016 National Association of Chain Drug Stores Annual Meeting
- How technology will transform shoppers’ expectations about quality care
- How suppliers can capitalize on consumers’ proactive and reactive health-related Web search behavior
You’ll walk away from this Workshop with:
- A strong grasp of the future of health & wellness, shopper needs, and retail trends
- A global context of Walgreens Boots Alliance and what suppliers can expect in the short and long term in the U.S.
- A better picture of how CVS Health is leveraging Target pharmacies and its five front-store themes to drive growth
- An understanding of how suppliers can reprioritize resources to meet the hyperpersonalized demands of Millennial shoppers
Jennifer Willey, Vice President of Consumer Markets, WebMD will be presenting at our Drug Channel event this year. Download the agenda above to learn more.