Discounters will make up 25% of the European grocery trade by 2020. Lidl and Aldi remain the largest and most complex customers in the Discounter channel – but just managing the complexity won’t be enough to win. Instead success will go to those suppliers who can innovate and execute a clear multi-year brand plan in the discounter environment. This workshop will provide suppliers with the opportunity to hone their European Discounter strategy in a collaborative environment.
- How will Aldi and Lidl continue to evolve their strategies?
- What does internationalization of the discounter platforms 2016-2020 look like? What will this mean for terms/turns, marketing and seasonality, and localization?
- How can you prepare for key trends in store design?
- What are the “rules of assortment” in key categories?
- What do we know about who shops there, and why?
European Discounters Workshop (AM)
NH Frankfurt Mörfelden Conference Center
+49 6105 2040