New Trade & Shopper Marketing Ideas, Winning Category Visions and New Capabilities to Sell Brands in Russia
Today’s retail environment is a complex one: Traditional promotions may deliver short-term volume sales, but they do not drive brand loyalty and no longer drive category growth. A lack of big ideas, combined with thrifty shoppers, only leads to more discounts and lower ROI for FMCG manufacturers. What retailers need are category-led solutions from partner suppliers that stop habitual switching and category commoditization.
Kantar Retail’s two-day Forum will be comprehensive in scope: On day one we will inspire and educate your sales and trade marketing teams with an overview of global best practice examples from retailers and suppliers. Day two will help you learn or validate Russian retailers growth strategies, provide real life case studies on how to tackle omni-channel retail in a price sensitive environment, and equip you with ideas for how to engage, sell and negotiate using retailers commercial objectives.
Equip Your Organization With:
- Knowledge about winning with retailers and channels around the world
- Impactful insights into the biggest retailers in Russia
- Best practice case studies
- Peer supplier experiences
Inspire Trade Marketing & Sales Teams With:
- New trade marketing activation ideas
- Collaborative approaches to activate consumption across the path to purchase
- Brand equity defense strategies
- Shopper and profit-driven selling stories for retailers