Turkey’s National Accounts on the Move: Developing a Comprehensive Plan for Managing the Modern Key Accounts Trade in Turkey
Consumer spending is under pressure in Turkey: Political and macroeconomic turbulence has created an atmosphere of uncertainty and despite positive growth in the agricultural sector the price of fresh produce increased by a whopping 40% in 2017Q1. The resulting price pressure on the overall basket has seen modern retail lose trips to not only the Discounters, but to traditional trade as well.
Despite its challenges, Turkey remains one of the leading growth generators for top suppliers. The question is how to most effectively capture that growth in what is a complex, multi-tiered key accounts environment, where retailers are under more pressure for profit than ever before. Join Kantar Retail for a one-day immersion workshop to explore ways that key accounts teams can engage, activate, and manage an increasingly complex modern trade landscape.
No matter what your function, we will equip you and your team to win:
- Key retailer segmentation tools to advise your investment strategy – Migros & Carrefour, the Discounters, and Specialist Retailers
- Tangible action plans to win with customers – Financial levers, negotiation strategies and more
- Best practice case studies from around the world
Validate and inspire customer strategy:
- Clear direction on how to build pricing and promotional strategies with consolidating customers
- Insight into the Turkish shopper and their reasons for shopping/switching to specific channels
- Recommendations for format activation and innovation especially with chain drug, eCommerce and neighbourhood premium formats
- How to win with Category Captaincy